Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanks Aunt Carrie

Thanks to Aunt Carrie, I am able to share some photos of Mattie's game last night. Since Matt is adjusting the batters and I am keeping the (dreadful) "book", we are unable to take pictures. Thank goodness Carrie, Adam and Brodie came last night. I don't think I saw Carrie's face all night because she had the camera in front of it...hehehe...
We played against the hardest team yet and we only lost by 4 runs.
Way to go CHARGERS!!

Standing at 3rd, waiting and watching with such intent...I think this was the first inning....
She's on deck....again patiently waiting......
Batter up! Coach Matt (Daddy) helps Mattie line it up just right!!
Mattie getting direction from Coach C........ I wish she would listen to me like this.....
aaawww....my sweet baby girl.......
and my sweet baby boy.........
Kiddos are crazy about Uncle Ad
Brother and sisterly love through the fence.....
I love this picture, notice how mom, dad and pop-pop are zoned into the
game, then notice Mattie and teammate playing with baby Nathan.......
Brother wants to play ball too....one day soon son, one day soon!
Until then mom, I'll just play with the trash can....eeewww....gross!!!
Isn't this the sweetest picture??? No fence can keep bro & sis apart! Mattie & Uncle Adam are big buds!

Nothing like a family photo at the ballpark...which I think will be one of MANY!

Vikki

2 comments:

Leah said...

Love all the pictures. That family photo is a good one, all sportin' the team colors!

Carrie said...

You're very welcome. A fun time was had by all! :) Love y'all.

~Aunt Carrie