Monday, October 20, 2008

Roll Tide!

We made the trip to Tuscaloosa for the game on Saturday. We had a great time and of course Mattie had a blast.


until she got tired of walking.....
but "Big Al" made it all better.....

Mattie said she couldn't believe there were 104 people there.....

The first take of this picture, I accidentally cut off the "G", so we had to do a re-take.
Mattie slept through the second quarter, when she woke up she asked me, "how did I sleep with all this noise?"
Mattie got some "A" earrings as her souvenir. The next morning was Sunday and she wore her houndstooth outfit with accompanying "Alabama" accessories. She really wanted me to get a picture of her new earrings. The first try, she looked at the picture and was disappointed you couldn't really see them, so we made a second attempt. By the third attempt she was determined I was going to get a good shot of the earrings. See how the photo shoot went:






2 comments:

Leah said...

Fun!! I can't believe she slept with all that noise either! :)
The earing pics are too funny!

Debbie said...

Come on mom - get the earring shot already! What fun - I use to love going to the games (in my younger days).