Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Festival 2008

There's nothing like getting 2 kids dressed in their Halloween costumes while in a car. That's what we had to do last Thursday night. Nathan's school had it's fall festival and with Mattie being in big girl school it was an ordeal as usual. Nathan and I waited in town while Matt got off work and picked Mattie up. We met for dinner and headed to the festival. It was rather chilly so instead of the kids getting dressed in the parking lot, I opted for the car. Not really a good idea on my part but we managed. I thought the kids were so cute I just had to take a couple of photos in our dressing room (AKA the car) This is how that went:



Here they are inside the school being made to pose for yet another picture......they should be used to this by now.....


Stop, say cheese....again.
Here are a few pictures of my precious niece who had a great time at the festival too!




Look at that sweet face!!!

No comments: