Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kindergarten Sock Hop

Yesterday, the Kindergarten classes celebrated their 50th day of school. The girls wore poodle skirts and the boys wore jeans and white t-shirts to commemorate this occasion.

Hula hooping can really turn a hair-do into a hair-don't

On your mark, get set, go..... She stopped long enough for a pose
I don't think her daddy was too happy with this situation.....
or this one.....
Not a fan of root beer floats...
Happier because I told her she didn't have to drink it......
Oh the joys of growing up. I just wished it didn't have to happen so fast......

~vikki~


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my dear, blink as few times as possible. My little baby girl Kaylin will be eight in March, I still can close my eyes and see her as an infant so clearly! That looked like a fun party - she could have passed that root beer float to me - I love them! Love her outfit!

one BleSSed gal! said...

What a cutie! You better watch out for those boys!