Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas/Holiday Spirit

To get you into Christmas/Holiday Spirit....

A commercial came on T.V., singing "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la.

So Matt, Mattie, Nathan and myself started singing the one verse over and over.

Later on Mattie started singing the verse by herself which went like this....

Deck the halls with Thousand Island, fa la la la la, la la la la.

I don't know if that was really what she thought the lyrics were, or her funny spin on rhyming and her witty humor.

3 comments:

The Smith's said...

Vikki,

So glad you enjoyed the blog. How cute is her version of the song. I will have to remember that one. I too will add your blog to my list to keep up with.

You have two precious little ones. Your youngest is only a few months younger that Noah!

Becky

Leah said...

That is too funny!
Love your new banner pic!

Debbie said...

Your new design looks great - along with the pictures of your little ones.