Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday

This weekend, between football games (of course), we squeezed in a little something for Nathan to celebrate his birthday. Although it is not a ideal time to have a birthday right smack in the middle of football season, God didn't seem to care or take this into consideration when he sent us Nathan. I tried to think long and hard about having him a huge get together but because of the situation, it just didn't work out. I did not want to make anyone feel obligated to come therefore we didn't have the usual Boyett Birthday Bash. We did however, make Nathan feel special on this day.

I made the cake.....this is as creative as I get.....

The Birthday Boy.......
Brother and Sister.....
Nathan and his Elmo leather jacket.....
Nathan loves Football!!!!!!!!
This is his "chick" magnet wagon.....
Bro and Sis rocking out...
Happy Birthday my baby boy....
It's my birthday, I can stick my finger in the cake if I want to!
Riding his Harley tricycle.....
Well, it wasn't much, but that didn't change the fact that my baby boy turned 2.

Where oh where does the time go?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

he is so cute. I love the 'chick' wagon!!

one BleSSed gal! said...

You made that cake??? So jealous!

Debbie said...

He is just soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Everything looked great Vikki! i'm so sorry we sern't able to make it. Let us know a good time to get together with ya'll to visit Nathan and get his gift to you!

Amy