Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memories

I have great memories as a child. One of my favorite memories is when my Nannie let me play in the rain. I must have been 4 or 5. So, me being a mommy who wants only great memories for her children thought it would be fun for my rigid self to let my kids play in the rain. When I first suggested it, my rigid daughter said, "uh, mom, we will get wet, duh?" My reply, "that is the idea Mattie". So with much coaxing from me to convince my kids to actually stand in the rain, they finally did it and had so much fun. Note the apprehension in the first couple of photos.


"Mom, are you sure this is ok?"
Singing in the rain....
Side note** We are potty training, so when Nathan's shorts/undies got we he thought he needed to take them off.



That's why nature boy has on no clothes in the pool.

Great memories....

Vikki~

No comments: