Thursday, January 15, 2009

California Here We Come....

Wow, I am really slacking on my "bloggin" these days. I guess The Boyett's have been so busy and time is getting away, but to top it off, I have been busier at work, hence the lack of computer time. Can you actually believe that, I have been working at work. What a concept!


This will be more frequent due to my expanding job duties that I will go into at a later date. But for now, to get ready for my future, I am enrolled in several online classes and being sent to a week long training seminar in Anaheim California. Yes, home of Disneyland. The great thing about it, is I am able to take the family along. So, while I am getting my learn on, Matt and the kids will be tooling around California in the rental car. I am so jealous But we will stay in California 2extra days to venture to Disneyland and such. Our great adventure does not take place until June, so we will all be anxiously waiting for the day to arrive.


Matt continues to remind me that he is claustrophobic and gets motion sick, isn't he going to be such a pleasure to travel with along with the children? Yes, we will be the fanny-pack wearing family with a car seat strapped to daddy's back at LAX....sure hope we see someone famous. I cannot believe how much we will have to pack and go through security with. (Anyone have any advice for flying with children, please let me know).


Anyway, that is our big news at the moment. Mattie has been informed and cannot wait the long 5 months until we go. Luckily we will be so busy with T-Ball during the spring and summer, the time should go by just as fast as it always does.
Nathan on the other hand thinks going to see Mickey Mouse means to watch it on T.V., so there is no problem containing his excitement.

Until next time~

Vikki

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Sounds like lots of fun! You'll have to tell me all about your new job duties!

one BleSSed gal! said...

Not jealous of extra work duties, but sure am jealous of a chance to take the kiddies to Mickey-land! Ryan's best friend lives out there & we keep trying to go but for some reason it never works out :(