Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Holiday

The Boyett family had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. In my usual effort to maximize the value of my time I scheduled a quick photo session to get our Christmas Cards made....that was the only thing I was going to buy. I scheduled this studio in particular to get my pictures the same day because I am running out of time. I made the appointment for Wed. the day before Thanksgiving along with every other mother in the Tennessee Valley and surrounding areas. We had to wait a REALLY long time but the kids were great and I ended up getting a few more shots than I had planned.













My sweet babies.....

Thursday night after the family festivities the 4 of us put up our Christmas tree with only minimal breakage, one snow globe (sorry pop-pop) and one candy cane ornament. We listened to Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas CD, one of my most favorite childhood memories (thanks mom).


2 comments:

Amanda said...

what adorable faces!! Moma and I used to put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving, listening to Christmas music... I still carry the tradition on!!

Sandie Gaught Mann said...

I have such great memories of you n Clint n The Chipmunks. I love those sweet moments in time....
love you angel!!!! mom