Thursday, April 9, 2009

Boys will be boys

Last night at church, Nathan went to follow his daddy outside. I don't think Matt knew he was following him. The glass door shut, and I guess Nathan thought the glass to the right side of the door meant the door was open and BAM he ran smack into the glass pane. Luckily, the glass shattered on the inside of a double pane window and no glass came tumbling down. And we are counting our blessings that we did not end up in the ER and Nathan only suffered a small bloody nose. He kept saying, "that glass hit me in the head". My response, "uh, no, son, your head hit that glass". Boys will be boys!

Vikki~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness! you could't even tell this morning at daycare

Sandie Gaught Mann said...

He is such a mess!!!!
His nana LOVES him!!!!!

BIGDADDY said...

My head hurt after I saw that cracked glass....He was a trooper.